- Re-branding without a plan or strategy.
* Have creative briefing so everyone understands their roles and to remain focus
* Have reasonable timelines and deadlines
* Outline focal points
- Never too small or young to re-brand.
* Brands needs refreshing to stay relevant small or young
* While establishing yourself always maintain ways to remain relevant
* Don’t limit yourself
- Having the wrong Jockey (person) in charge.
* Person must have skills, knowledge and the experience
* Positive thinker and go-getter
* Never assume you got the right jockey for the job
- One way focus.
* Don’t focus on your industry alone, it can limit you
* Involve experts from other industries
* Branching out can be a career saver
- Thinking that re-branding costs a lot.
* Have a budget that compliments your strategy
* Use what you have
* At times students can do a better job than experts in the industry
* Use your contacts and keep them relevant
I have given 5 focal points that contribute to re-branding failure; these should be avoided by all means…
We will have a detailed discussion on each point…
#ToBeContinued #Alvaro #BelieveInYourself #StayFocused