Hashtags are easily searchable and can be used in various ways to promote your brand. There are so many ways to maximize the potential for brand exposure with hashtags.
Lets me share a few tips you need to do:
- Create a unique hashtag to identify your brand and add it to your bio. Creating a unique hashtag allows your fans and followers to use your hashtag when discussing your brand
- Use relevant hashtags that are in line with your voice on social media and one your followers will acknowledge.
- Stay consistent by using the same hashtag to identify your brand across all platforms
- Don’t over use hashtags, keep it simple. There is no need to include a hashtag after every word
- Join trending conversations that pertain to your brand. This will allow you to connect with other users and circulate your brand information
- Be strategic (Brand and campaign specific hashtags are tags that you make for your own business. Use them to market your brand and promotions.)
- Be accurate and do your research when using hashtags to join in on trending conversations
Hashtags simply make life so much easier for not only brands but for consumers/followers as well. Plan ahead when attaching hashtags to a photo and be sure your hashtags align with your target audience.
The recipe for a successful social media post, particularly on Instagram, includes a well-crafted caption that is neither too short nor too long; an inspirational, quality photo or collage; and a few thoughtful hashtags.
Never under estimate Social Media Marketing and if you play it right with your hashtags, your brand might just go viral.
Social Media is your best friend in Brand Building.