The Chief Brand Officer is responsible for driving the growth of the brands within the company and ensuring all aspects of its marketing, strategy and goals are met.
- To manage all Brands under Alvaro Media Group.
- Analyzing the brands and current strategy and highlighting areas of weaknesses or conflicting messages.
- Creating a brand plan and brand strategy and ensuring all aspects of the product or companies marketing and activities align with the ethos and goals of the brand.
- Sourcing opportunities and services that fit with the context of the brand
- Creating an enduring brand message that results in increased brand loyalty and improving market share.
- Championing the brand internally making sure all elements of the company understand the brand and its goals.
- Working closely with all parts of the company to ensure commercial goals of the brand are met.
- Developing and sustaining strong working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Developing high quality and effective marketing materials that align correctly with the overall brand strategy
- Presenting the brand strategy to directors, sales and marketing teams at internal meetings and conferences.
- Managing external agencies and ensuring marketing budgets are met.
- Seek out new marketing opportunities that fit with the brand and maximizing all opportunities for growth.
- Liaise with all print, TV, radio and digital media
The Chief Brand Officers skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- In-depth understanding of the company’s current services and future concepts
- A willingness to listen
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
The ideal background of a Chief Brand Officer:
- Previous experience working as a brand manager ideally within a similar industry.
- You will have hands on commercial experience and be driven and passionate in your approach to marketing.
- Experience of the full marketing mix is essential.
- The ability to influence staff on a 360 basis both up and down the organization is essential.
Send resume to: email@example.com
Closing date: 15 October 2017